Chapter Technology Transfer
Chapter Technology Transfer Chair
Aaron has been involved in the chapter since 2015 and held various positions in the Chapter since then. He is a project manager at Besseling Mechanical Inc.
Chapter Technology Transfer Vice Chair
Fiifi has been involved in the chapter since 2022 and starting his involvement as CTTC co-chair. He is a Design Team Lead at Engineered Air.
The Chapter Technology Chair is tasked with organizing the the chapter meetings for the year. this involves;
- Providing relevant programs
- Coordinate distribution of technical and industry-related information
- Promote CTTC and Refrigeration awards
- Promote continuing education at the chapter level
- Assist the refrigeration chair with refrigeration activities
- Arranging speakers, venues and meals for each meeting
2023 - 2024 Technical Program
The Chapter Technology Transfer Committee is very excited to present the 2023 – 2024 program with the theme: Decarbonization.
- Adiabatic Humidification Technologies for Decarbonization - Speaker: Nicholas Lea - Theme: Student ActivitiesTue Oct 10 2023, 05:30 p.m. EDTMcMaster - The Buttery
- Path to decarbonization -Speaker: Chris Fudge - Theme: Research promotionTue Nov 14 2023, 05:30 p.m. EDTThe Waterfront Banquet and Conference Centre
- Bench Brewery Tour and Ugly Sweater PartyTue Dec 5 2023, 05:30 p.m. EDTBench Brewing Company